Posted by : Unknown Sunday



Real sets. Practical effects. You’ve been here but you don’t know this story. Nothing is change really. I mean everything has changed but nothing was changed. That’s the way you wanted to be really. To think the way the technology has evolved and yet keeping one foot in the pre-digital world. It couldn’t be more exciting. It’s still so real. We’re here on day one of Starwars episode seven. How incredible is that. I can die now. My whole life has led to this moment. I’m in heaven. Probably quicker than we expected because everytime he meets someone, they just wanna hug it. Get back to the old days. The old ways of doing things. JJ is trying to make sure these movies have a physicality. We truly are out in the desert, a real desert. Starwars, I’ve burn for Starwars. And I’m gonna bring this to life. Everyday I come to work smiling.
Don’t Forget To Subscribe To Our Youtube Channel at
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Fr5oOXJIFQebqfbcWp6Zg?sub_confirmation=1


Leave a Comment

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © HD Video Commercials - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -