Posted by : Unknown Friday



I'll produce professional and affordable HD video commercials, web commercials, or promotion videos for your products and services. I'm a professional videographer for many years working as a film editor on a local TV company. I understand the value of business and a great videeo. I produce great HD video commercials that engage viewers which amateurs aren't capable of doing. Take advantage of my service while I'm still around.

WORK SAMPLES
Work samples uploaded on Facebook
Work samples uploaded on Youtube


THINGS I NEED FROM YOU TO GET STARTED:
1. Company logo (.jpg is fine but preferably .png)
2. Script
3. Voice over (I'll provide a voice over if you don't have one. Work samples)
4. Video clips or Images based on what your script is saying. If you don't have them, I'll use what I have available in my library.


TURN AROUND TIME
The turn around time is 7 days.
Faster delivery is 1-3 days for an extra fee. Please indicate in your email that you want the faster delivery.


HOW MUCH?
Please send me your script at hdcommercialvid@gmail.com so I can determine the cost.


TERMS OF SERVICE
I don't issue refunds once I start producing your video. Any changes needed after job has been submitted not due to a mistake made by me will be considered an additional order.


Leave a Comment

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © HD Video Commercials - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -