Posted by : Unknown Friday



HOW MUCH?
Please send me your script at hdcommercialvid@gmail.com so I can determine the cost.


TURN AROUND TIME
The turn around time is 3 days for one voice over.


INSTRUCTIONS
Please include any scripts and clear directions, word pronunciations etc.. ahead of time. Also if possible let me know the tone of the piece, happy, sad, upbeat, announcer. I prefer the scripts in Word Doc. or RTF. Links to videos are fine but I will also need a written form of the script included. I will deliver each project in either WAV or MP3. If not specified I will send according to file size. Any changes needed after gig has been submitted not due to a mistake made by me (IE: Mis-pronouncing something) will be considered an additional order. This includes changes in script, tone or tempo not sent in original instructions.


Leave a Comment

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © HD Video Commercials - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -